Let's raise a glass to success
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to the beverage industry for over 60 years.Handling from low to high viscosity pumped media, the pump’s reliable characteristic smooth low shear pumping action is ideal for delicate media such as organic solids in suspension, creams, froths and mixtures.
• Hygienic construction Non-contacting pumphead design with all metallic pumped media wetted components manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
• Cost effective easy maintenance Low running and maintenance costs and easy access to pumphead minimising downtime, results in a reduced lifecycle cost.
• High volumetric efficiency Maximised efficiency achieved with optimum pumphead geometry by maintaining high accuracy and repeatability of component part manufacture.
• Low shear pumping Minimal damage to extremely shear sensitive cultured media, such as yeast slurries.
• CIP/SIP ability Temperatures up to 200°C.