The cream always rises to the top
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to the dairy industry for over 60 years.SSP rotary lobe pumps are to be found in numerous dairy processes, where their reliable low shear flow characteristics offer gentle handling of shear sensitive media and provide long trouble free service
• Hygienic construction Non-contacting pumphead design with all metallic pumped media wetted components manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
• Cost effective easy maintenance Low running and maintenance costs and easy access to pumphead minimising downtime, results in a reduced lifecycle cost.
• Low shear pumping Minimal damage to extremely shear sensitive cultured media, such as yoghurt.
• CIP/SIP ability Temperatures up to 200°C.
• EHEDG accreditation Series S, X and L pumps are EHEDG accredited for the highest level of cleanability.
• USA 3-A sanitary standard conformity