Serving up a feast
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to numerous food processes for over 60 years.From low to high viscosity pumped media, SSP rotary lobe pumps with their characteristic smooth, low shear pumping action are ideal for delicate media and organic solids in suspension.
• Hygienic construction Non-contacting pumphead design with all metallic pumped media wetted components manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
• Cost effective easy maintenance Low running and maintenance costs and easy access to pumphead minimising downtime, results in a reduced lifecycle cost.
• EHEDG accreditation Series S, X and L pumps are EHEDG accredited for the highest level of cleanability.
• CIP/SIP ability Temperatures up to 200°C.
• FDA compliance Can be made available with FDA compliant product wetted parts
• FUSA 3-A sanitary standard conformity