Not just words on paper
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to the pulp and paper industry for over 60 years.SSP rotary lobe pumps are to be found in numerous processes, including the Coating Kitchen, at the Size press and on the Coating Section; all providing gentle handling of shear sensitive media and long trouble free service.
• Cost effective easy maintenanc Low running and maintenance costs and easy access to pumphead minimising downtime, results in a reduced lifecycle cost.
• Low shear pumping Minimal damage to extremely shear sensitive cultured media, such as latex and starch based coatings.
• Ability to pump abrasive media Non-contacting pumphead design ensures that abrasive particles do not cause excessive wear.
• Indefinite dry running capability Avoiding pump components shedding into pumped media.
• Easy re-start Temperatures up to 200°C.
• Compact design Occupies considerably less floor space than other pump technologies.