Injecting a boost to your processes
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to the pharmaceutical industry for over 60 years.From low to high viscosity pumped media, SSP rotary lobe pumps with their characteristic smooth, low shear pumping action are ideal for gentle transfer of delicate and sensitive media .
• Hygienic construction Non-contacting pumphead design with all metallic pumped media wetted components manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
• ATEX Certified Series S and X pumps can be ATEX Certified where generally classified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres under ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU Group II, Categories 2 and/or human hair extensions uk 3.
• Low shear pumping Minimal damage to extremely shear sensitive media, such as cell cultures.
• CIP/SIP ability Temperatures up to 200°C.
• Electropolishing Product wetted components can be electropolished to 0.5 (20 Ra) human hair uk
• EN 10204 2.1 and 3.1 Certification and Material Traceability
• EHEDG accreditation for the highest level of cleanability
• FDA compliance for all product wetted parts