Keeping your processes clean
As a recognised market leader in pumping technology SSP has been at the forefront of supplying rotary lobe pumps to the soap and detergents industry for over 60 years.SSP rotary lobe pumps are to be found in many stages of the soap and detergent manufacturing process, where their reliable low shear flow characteristics offer gentle handling of shear sensitive media and provide long trouble free service.
• Cost effective easy maintenance Low running and maintenance costs and easy access to pumphead minimising downtime, results in a reduced lifecycle cost.
• Low shear pumping Minimal damage to extremely shear sensitive media.
• Ability to pump abrasive media Non-contacting pumphead design ensures that abrasive particles do not cause excessive wear.
• Indefinite dry running capability Avoiding pump components shedding into pumped media.
• Easy re-start Low breakout torque following machine stoppages
• Compact design Occupies considerably less floor space than other pump technologies.